Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Our experts have played a key role in shaping the financial services technology market. CGI’s banking and financial markets experience and expertise encompasses the following:
We work with 25 of the top 30 banks globally, 20 of the top 25 banks in the Americas, and 19 of the top 20 banks in Europe.
-CGI has more than 12,000 banking professionals working with clients across 5 continents, helping retail, banking, transaction banking and capital markets clients reduce costs while driving competitive advantage.
-We have more than 30 intellectual property-based banking solutions that cover credit risk management, payments, trade finance, wealth management and more.
Global Trade Finance and Supply Chain Business Sales Support (Trade experience required).
CGI is seeking a mid-level sales support professional with significant Trade Finance experience to join our highly successful Trade360 Sales Support Team to help drive the expansion of our growing global Trade Finance and Supply Chain business. Working for an industry leader in providing solutions to Trade Finance clientele, you will enjoy the benefits of being a CGI employee, be challenged in your workplace and will align yourself with interesting global work.
As a CGI Sales Support analyst, you will be part of a fast-paced global Sales Support Team working with major banks around the world. This involves working closely and collaboratively with our Sales Support Team, Sales Team, prospective client banks, and a cross section of CGI Trade and Supply Chain staff from Delivery, Product, Development and Operations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Proposal response and coordination (RFP-RFI)
• Demo offering to clients and prospects
• Training (internal and external)
• Coordinate sales events and meetings
• Client/Prospect communications (written/verbal)
• Internal Reporting
• Marketing Pipeline- reporting/maintenance.
• Maintain the Marketing Systems
• Create and maintain sales presentations, guides and collateral
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
3-5 years’ experience in each of the following:
• Trade Finance and Supply Chain
• Proven Organizational skills- Time Management
• Superior verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Willingness to commit to the growth and success of the Trade and Supply Chain Solutions group, working closely with the sales teams, relationship managers globally, and the Trade and Supply Chain to do so
• Proven ability to collaboratively work with Sales Teams
• Proven collaborative approach to working with co-workers at all levels
• An analytical and creative approach to problem solving
• Comfortable in a dynamic work environment where individual initiative and accountability is a given
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment requiring the flexibility to reprioritize activities as event unfold
• Must work in proximity to a CGI office
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $64,000-$75,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.