Looking for a SAP PP Consultant to work in both support and enhancements. Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Member will be responsible for delivering Production development and support related tasks independently.
• Member should have good knowledge on Change Management / Incident Management and should have at least 1 full cycle implementations with good experience
• Should have experience in Repetitive & PP-PI process in PP module
• Should have expertise in MRP, LTP, MTO, MTS, PI-Sheet & Batch Management
• Strong Knowledge in Master data (BOM, Resource, Master Recipe and Production Version)
• Should have experience in customizing for MRP, Master data and Shop floor
• Should have good knowledge in Master data (Master inspection characteristic, Quality Plan, Catalog, Selection Set, Sample procedure, Inspection Method, Sample Scheme)
• Should have experience in QM cycles with Procurement, Production, PM & SD
• Should have very good experience in Certificates (Incoming certificates & Outgoing).
• Should have experience in support and able to perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions.
• Should be able to prepare documents such as business processes, functional specifications and RCA.
• Should have analyzing skills of all support issues.
• Should be able to train business users and end users.
• Able to understand configuration dependencies among different modules of SAP.
• Should have knowledge in release management and new functionality / enhancement assessments.
• Willing to work in shifts
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Primary Skill: You are an action-oriented person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You are a self-starter and result oriented person. Excellent written, Verbal and interpersonal skills are must because you will need to work autonomously in a worldwide & multicultural environment.
- SAP Production Planning
- SAP Quality Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.