We are now looking for a Talent Acqusition Trainee to join our energetic, ambitious and cheerful recruitment team.
The position is located in our headquarters in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki but due to the Covid 19, we are mainly working remotely. The contract is fixed term until the end of 2021, but our goal is to offer you a more permanent contract after a successful time working together. We would love to have you in our team quite soon already and the desired starting month is April.
As a Talent Acquisition Trainee:
You will be responsible for supporting our recruitment team in different Talent Acquisition activities. The tasks do vary daily, but your main responsibilities are coordinating the recruitment processes and managing administrative tasks related to recruitment. You will work closely with our TA & HR teams locally and globally, and co-operate actively with our hiring managers. In addition, based on your own interests, your role can grow towards direct search and also include university collaboration and employer branding activities.
To be successful in the role, we expect you to have:
• Interest in Talent Acquisition and recruitment
• Proactive and solution-oriented working methods
• Service-minded attitude and great interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills both in Finnish and in English
The role would also benefit from:
• Understanding of the IT market and technical roles
• Previous experience in HR / Talent Acquisition or a degree in HR / applicable
• Interest in university/UAS collaboration
• Previous participation in student associations
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company:
We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Great, because we would love to hear from you!
Apply for the position as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications and proceed with the most suitable candidates as we go. Please apply via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I’m interested” -button at the bottom of the page by 11.4.2021 at the latest.
For additional questions, you may contact your future colleague, Sini Nguyen (email@example.com).
Personal security clearances will be required depending on the role.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.