Due to ongoing growth, CGI Estonia is seeking experienced Android Developer (Java) to join our world-class IT solution company for permanent full-time role in our Tallinn or Tartu office. This role provides leading IT services to our clients and we are seeking talented individual with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in software development to work closely with our clients.
Your future responsibilities:
• Work in team-oriented environment, providing software development, technical expertise and guidance to key stakeholders on a variety of enterprise scale applications and projects.
• Work closely with clients, project managers, business analysts, and architects to develop high-quality, effective enterprise software solutions.
• Understand and apply a variety of project life-cycles, methods, and software development techniques.
• Design, code, test and implement application software that is delivered on time and within budget, using sound software development practices and secure coding requirements.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3+ years native mobile applications development experience (Android and/or iOS);
• Knowledge and experience with PWA and hybrid applications;
• Previous experience with databases (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL or PostgreSQL);
• Nice to have - API Development experience using RESTful;
• Fluent in Estonian
• Home office possibility
• Opportunity for diverse work experience
• Supporting and experienced colleagues in Estonia and abroad
• Become an owner of CGI – own CGI shares
• Competitive wage package – good base salary and being part of every year´s profit sharing
• Opportunities for professional development, to grow and evolve – have extended and diverse career possibility within your team, your expertise field or discover new possibilities CGI Group
• Have a good work life balance - our family and health-friendly work environment, a comfortable office, a cheerful staff, fresh fruits, health programs and sports compensations, flexible working hours, etc. help to take care of your body and mind
• Possibility to participate in charitable activities
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested” button at the top or bottom of the page.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.