Meet our professionals
Ready to join an outstanding culture that cares about diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and gives the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, and chart an exciting career?
CGI is more than just an IT company. Be part of a team that supports the local community with the ability draw on global best-in-class talent! Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs, and flexible work schedules and locations.
Among IT providers, few have achieved CGI’s position as a steadfast advisor to the most recognized organizations across the world. CGI provides a full suite of IT consulting services such as applications development, applications maintenance, IT managed services, cloud consulting, cybersecurity and management consulting.
CGI is looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Director, a dedicated and experienced professional to lead all aspects of cybersecurity strategy, maturity, architecture, transformation, operations and modernization with clients in a variety of industries. As Cybersecurity Director you will grow the western Canada Cybersecurity practice and provide hands-on experience to our clients.
You will work directly with a large team of experienced Analysts, Developers, Business Analysts, Architects and domain specialists to support you on your journey. As a key member of our Emerging Technologies team, you will drive the delivery of some of the most exciting projects in Western Canada!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop cybersecurity strategies for clients
• Design cybersecurity service solutions to satisfy client requirements considering operational supportability, deployment and operational costs, and risk mitigation for both the client and CGI
• Delivery of cybersecurity consulting projects, including cybersecurity maturity assessments
• Provide direction and guidance to CGI clients based on cybersecurity experience
• Support client CISO and teams with standard methodologies and approaches to improve cyber posture and maturity
• Support clients with cybersecurity operations evolution, including SOC and DevSecOps
• Deliver client presentations with a focus on business development
• Mentor cybersecurity consultants and grow the cybersecurity practice
• Maintain awareness of trends in IT security technology and regulatory requirements
• Contribute to the technical response to client requests for proposals related to cybersecurity
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Knowledge and experience in multiple security technologies such as: Security Information Event Management (SIEM), VPN, Firewalls, NG-FWs, Web Content Filtering, Internet Policy Enforcement, Web Application Firewall (WAF), Database Activity Monitoring (DAM), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
• 10+ years of directly related IT experience with at least 5 years of recent security experience
• Successfully graduated from a Computer Science/Information Technology program
• Demonstrated experience in hands on cybersecurity projects
• Experienced with cloud cybersecurity
• Experienced cybersecurity professional focused on risk management
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral, written and communication skills
• Ability to balance simultaneous priorities with strong problem solving and decision-making skills
• Eligible for Government of Canada security clearance of Level II (Secret)
Nice To Have:
• Technical skills with cybersecurity tools
• Understanding of information security frameworks such as ISO 27001
• CISSP, CISM, CCSP, SANS GIAC such as GCFW, GCIA, GCWN
- Client Relationship
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Development (St)
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.