Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
Join our Global Technology Operations Team!
These are exciting times for CGI and we are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects, now is the time to join this dynamic team. We are looking for bilingual talents to join our Project Integration team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
This role will require communication and interaction with multiple internal teams & clients to ensure coordination and delivery of requests go smoothly. The Integrator will work closely with Client Leaders, Solution Managers, & Project Managers to identify and respond to requests in a timely manner.
Your responsibilities will include:
• WBS participation (estimates, resource requirements, other project administrative support).
• Support Project Manager during the project work plan.
• Coordinate technical implementation activities for technical teams.
• Submitting/closure of change requests & activities to monitoring through completion.
• Organize and lead technical meetings/work sessions with regards to implementation, as required by respective project.
• Participate in the change advisory board (CAB) review weekly.
• Performing ad-hoc tasks to ensure the smooth operation for all projects.
• Provide both process and technical recommendations to address opportunities and facilitate the implementation as required.
• Integrate the graphics and information generated from meetings and facilitate meeting sessions, leverage available resource/tools (Service Management Tools, JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
• First level of escalation (team lead/manger) for GTO teams when required
• Inform Project manager of delivery constraints caused by the unavailability of resources or other scheduling conflicts as it arise.
• Actively participate in the decision making process during the core project team meetings, informing the core team members of the work progress and notifying them of issues/risks along with suggested mitigation plans.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum 3 to 5 years + of related experience in IT project coordination.
•Education: Bachelor’s or College degree with a focus in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
• Written and verbal fluency in English and French.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and excellent prioritization skills.
• Strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
• Accountability for results and deadlines.
• A strong desire to understand client environments, provide the highest value to the team and clients and take ownership of tasks in coordination with the teams.
• Possess a team oriented, collaborative thinking attitude with the ability to use discretion and good judgement to assist, identify and communicate to the team where client opportunities, risks and important information may lie.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and SharePoint)
• Ability to work independently on a complex task with little direction, supervision and management oversight.
• Aptitude for administration level support, migration and deployment activities.
• Knowledge of Service Management Tools (Remedy ITSM).
• Familiarity with project management process and project management framework (e.g., Scrum, Waterfall, Lean).
• Hands-on experience with JIRA.
• Results-oriented with a strong track record of successful delivery.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.