We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! Join Canada's largest IT Company as a Process Consultant ITIL, in our Banking Services Division in Toronto.
Innovation, technology and service delivery are our focus. Our goal is to ensure our clients remain ahead of the competition. We provide a full spectrum of managed services from IT and business process outsourcing to systems integration and consulting that are transforming our clients’ operations and helping them to succeed.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• The Process Consultant analyzes the current process; identifies opportunities for improvements; establishes baselines; designs the to-be process; identifies the process deployment strategy; deploys the people, process and tool aspects including handling the initiative through the SDLC; ensures that improvements are successfully implemented; and validates that the to-be process has met its improvement objectives. The activities within these processes can be highly complex and may involve multiple stakeholders internal and/or external.
• Responsible for the development and design of operational level process documentation, including process charts, associated work instructions, process overview materials, and any other documentation required to support implementation of the process.
• Lead/facilitate in the continuous improvement of operational processes required to manage CIBC's technology, both internally and externally. These processes include, but are not limited to, Incident, Configuration Management, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Request, Configuration and Release management and their interdependencies revolving around the ITIL Framework, COBIT and other best practices.
• Develop strategies and plans to assess impacts and potential risks of solution alternatives, and to identify solution component sharing and opportunities for re-use.
• Partner with multiple teams to drive and complete process-related deliverables.
• Provide process leadership and influence direction to SME teams and other IT professionals supporting the delivery of process standardization and improvement for IT.
• Apply consistent methods for selection and evaluation of process initiatives.
• Coordinate with other process teams to identify cross-program dependencies and leverage resources appropriately.
• Identify defects and eliminate waste, standardize and improve processes.
• Effectively manage process design and improvement projects.
• Design processes and workflows which maximize efficiency and comply with regulatory and audit requirements process
• Perform complex analysis, design and simulation
• Maintain high level of client service and professionalism
• Anticipate and plan for process integration opportunities
• Provide guidance and direction on the processes, based on service management best practices.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
• 5 to 8 years of experience within ITIL related projects
• Good Experience in ITIL Based Service Model and having a good understanding of Incident/Change/Problem Management areas.
• Develop and drive Service improvements based on RCAs, trends, and client inputs.
• Anticipates problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with the team to identify solutions; selects and implements the most appropriate solution.
• Ability to effectively present/communicate (problem statements, root cause analysis, goals, action plans) and negotiate options at all management levels
• Conduct monthly Problem Management meetings with partner teams and client community.
• Excellent technical presentation skills
• Excellent oral and technical communication skills
• Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated experience developing process documents, process flows, RACI charts, process guides, business requirements and solution requirements.
• Demonstrated experience facilitating with a variety of audience sizes and experience levels.
• Able to understand system/platform architecture and its impact on work and data flow.
• ITIL implementation and/or ITIL process improvement hands-on experience.
• ITIL Foundation level certification.
• Six Sigma Green Belt certification or demonstrated equivalent work experience.
• CoBIT 5.0 certification.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.