Located in Montreal, CGI's Payroll Service Center (PSC) offers all-in-one cloud-based solutions that simplify payroll and human capital management. As part of a dynamic team, you will contribute to the success of local businesses! We pride ourselves on our strong client relationships and high client satisfaction rates.
• Faites avancer votre carrière : développement de carrière appuyé par un plan de perfectionnement professionnel;
• Nouez des partenariats fructueux avec vos collègues, les gestionnaires et les clients;
• Travaillez dans un environnement de travail reconnu comme l’un des meilleurs au Canada (certification Great Place to Work);
• À titre de membre de CGI, vous aurez accès à notre régime d’achat d’actions et vous serez admissible au plan de participation aux profits dès votre première journée au sein de nos équipes;
• Nos membres sont importants pour nous : programme d’aide aux employés, programmes de santé et mieux-être, couverture d’assurance complète, une aide financière pour vos études reliées à l’emploi;
• Conciliation travail-famille : un horaire de jour en semaine, flexible.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Ensure business development with existing customers by proposing our complementary payroll and human resources management solutions;
Propose solutions/services adapted to the needs of customers, referred by customer service, using online and telephone demonstrations;
Capture sales information for monthly performance reports and track leads and opportunities using a CRM tool;
Qualify prospects and ensure the presentation of solutions and services adapted to their needs;
Develop customer loyalty by making courtesy calls;
Achieve annual personal performance objectives and collaborate with the members of the sector to achieve the team's objectives;
Participate in various solicitation and promotional initiatives;
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
1-3 years of experience selling products and services over the phone;
Ability to work with individual and group sales objectives;
Experience in negotiating and concluding commercial terms according to price and limits;
Excellent oral and written skills in French and English (bilingualism essential);
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, etc.);
Knowledge of Payroll Solutions, Human Resources and Time Management is an asset.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.