The Compliance Assurance Partner – Information Security is part of the RegTech team inside of Financial Services Stockholm and reports to Head of RegTech Compliance.¨
In this role, you will:
• Own, lead and improve the organizations ISO27001 framework
• Design, develop, implement and oversee our customers information security strategy
• Create and drive security awareness trainings and make sure the knowledge is spread in the organization
• Might act as an interim or outsourced CISO
• Supports and translates business needs into information security topics
• Lead and perform risk identification and risk assessments.
You will work in close collaboration with colleagues in Compliance and IT security.
We think that the right candidates for this challenge have:
• Minimally 5 years of work experience in the domain Information Security or related
• Knowledge about what makes a great consultant
• A solid understanding of Risk management frameworks.
• Experience in the finance industry
• Holds a certification in ISO27001, CISM, CISSP or equivalent
• Fluent in Swedish and English
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact Emma De Mont: firstname.lastname@example.org,
What you can expect from us.
CGI's combination of global and local presence, with offices in 30 locations in Sweden, provides satisfied clients but also means that you as an employee always have an office near you. This in combination with flexible working hours gives you the opportunity for a balance between private life and work, no matter where in life you are.
At CGI, there are also great opportunities for internal career paths where you can choose to become a specialist in your field, broaden yourself in new areas or take a senior position. Through our internal networks, projects and commitments in global and national industries, we offer you competence development and committed leaders who support you in your development.
More information about our benefit:
• CGI Employee Stock Purchase Plan: As a shareholder, you have the opportunity to influence and in our stock purchase program, CGI matches your contribution, up to 3% of your monthly salary
• Wellness allowance: We offer an annual wellness allowance of 3,000 SEK
• Parental pay: We pay up to about 90% of your salary during your first period of staying home
• Secure employment: Our consultants all have collective agreements and insurance
• Pension plan: We offer attractive pension solutions
• Staff car: The staff car is used as a private car but is leased by CGI.
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.