Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 45 years, we're still growing! Join Canada's largest IT Company as a ‘Program Lead’ in our Banking Services Division in Toronto.
Candidates must have strong collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure requirements are translated into specific solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
1. Building Testplan ,Test cases and execution throughout STLC.
2. Good work experience in automation using Selenium webdriver, UFT or Cucumber framework
3. Good working exposure on Test management, defect tracking tool ALM
4. Need hands on experience in configuring the Automation scripts using CI pipeline tools Jenkins
5. Nice to have with API testing experience using Rest ASSURED/Postman through automation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Strong testing experience in Salesforce CRM standard/Custom objects, Custom fields/lay out ,Workflow and validation rules
• Good knowledge in data loader to insert/update or import/export bulk data from salesforce objects
• Good exposure on salesforce configuration, System integration and data migration testing.
• Hands on experience in Salesforce cloud
• Strong experience with retail banking domain
• Salesforce certification (nice to have)
- Application Development
- Business Analysis
- Financial Services
- Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Solution Design
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.