Experience: 4-8 Years
• Work Location: CGI, E-city, Tower2, Bengaluru, Karnataka
• Notice Period: 0-30 days only, immediate onboarding preferred.
• Shift Timings : 12:30Pm to 10:00Pm.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills working within a team.
• Agile Software Development - Participate in, and support, Agile software development methodology, be accountable for the development and delivery of assigned stories
• Micro service implementation methodologies
• Experience in database development.
• Distributed source control
• CI/CD devops pipelines.
• Strong unit testing capabilities.
• Engage in the full software development lifecycle process.
• Write efficient, maintainable code, and unit test coverage.
• Collaborate effectively with team members, product owners, stakeholders and other business functions.
• The candidate should have strong expertise in Core Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Micro services.
• The candidate should have hands-on knowledge/strong understanding of Docker and Kubernetes.
• The candidate should have hands-on knowledge/strong understanding of Oracle WebLogic 11g and above.
• The candidate should have hands-on knowledge/strong understanding of Oracle Database.
• The candidate should be well versed with messaging systems like JMS and Kafka.
• The candidate should have hands on knowledge in version control systems like Git.
• The candidate should be well versed with CI/CD pipeline.
• The candidate should have updated/created SDS, Sequence Diagram, Class Diagram and Entity Relationship diagram.
• The candidate should be well accustomed with Agile methodology and have experience with direct client interaction and client demos.
• The candidate should be well aware of code quality scan tools like SonarLint and SonarQube or any best practices which are followed to maintain code quality.
• The candidate should have good hands on experience developing Java Web services (SOAP and REST), XML, XSD, WSDL and JSON.
• The candidate should have excellent communication skills.
Domain and Process Competencies:
• Telecom – Service Assurance , Service Fulfilment
• SAFe Agile processes experience
- Web Services
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.