Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of creating an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
This role must be located at one of the following locations: Merrimack, NH; Westlake TX
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Verifiable experience as a domain expert using Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, and XCode in an enterprise environment, preferably as part of a team of iOS engineers
Proficiency in Swift, from a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry working experience
• Participated in the release of at least 1 publicly-available app to the Apple App Store participating from inception to launch using automated tooling like Jenkins, Fastlane, and XCode toolchain
• Passion crafting outstanding experiences on iOS using Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines using your strong understanding of functional programming and reactive patterns
• Deep knowledge of iOS design patterns including MVP, MVC, MVVM, and VIPER.
• Knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies used to manage a team of iOS engineers in creating performant, resilient, and robust iOS apps
• Understanding of Test-Driven Development and Test Pyramid in support of highly resilient and stable apps with a high degree of code coverage
• Understanding of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Fastlane, and XCode Server to continuously and autonomously deliver high-quality apps to guarantee stable and performant experiences.
• Understanding of modern development principles such as trunk-based development, feature toggles, and branch by abstraction to support performant and collaborative engineering teams.
• Understanding of WatchKit, App Extensions, and tvOS to build expressive experiences for Apple Watch, Apple TV, and iMessage
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 6+ years of professional experience developing publicly-available iOS apps using Swift 3/4 and/or Objective-C supported by RESTful web services
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.