Join CGI in the Finance Business Engineering (“FBE”) team in Germany as a Senior Financial Analyst, to work closely with sales and Business Engineering to create financial models related to large new sales proposals. The Bid life cycle that FBE is typically involved in usually covers many phases, from Bid kickoff to financial modeling to Proposal preparation to Due Diligence to Binding MOU to Contract, and includes the following:
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Create financial models and simulations during deal structuring phases while applying the appropriate IFRS revenue recognition rules. Models establish revenue and profitability parameters for multi-year outsourcing contracts.
• Financial models cover any or all of CGI’s service tiers (Infrastructure Services, Application Services, Systems Integration and Consulting and Business Process Outsourcing).
• Use of various model approaches and assumptions, including modeling of Offshore/Nearshore delivery
• Able to apply a strategic perspective, consider alternatives and develop winning strategies
• Able to interact with senior client executives, to understand CGI and client requirements and to find the right win-win balance
• Ensure that all major financial risks have been analyzed, discussed and mitigated.
• Participate in the business development strategy for new products and propose innovative billing structure for new and existing clients.
• Financial advisor to the bid teams; coordinate bid teams to ensure deliverables are completed on time
• Liaise with other stakeholders through the bid process as necessary, including legal, accounting, treasury and corporate finance.
• Involved in financial analysis and validation of assumptions during due diligence phase
• Work with bid teams during contract phase to ensure financial terms and conditions and schedules are properly reflected, and consistent with the financial models prepared for the bid.
• Strong client focus required, achieving high level of satisfaction from our internal clients.
• Present both standard and advanced financial models in a clear and concise manner to the CGI executive team and the client bid team, and articulate the impact of all assumed financial parameters, with limited guidance of senior members of the FBE team. Able to provide training to CGI members regarding Financial Basics for bids and financial deal models.
The successful candidate will ideally possess a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a financial environment within a large international organization, preferably as a Senior Financial Analyst.
You also possess the following qualifications:
• A post-secondary education, preferably in Accounting or Finance, and possess or be on track to get an accounting designation (CPA)
• You are highly proficient in Excel, Power Point and other computer software applications, and you are experienced in working in a computerized accounting environment.
• You are a proficient user of the German language (CEFR level C1-C2) and posess excellent English language skills
• You have superior comprehension, communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
• You have a track record of quality work
• You possess strong analytical skills, with an eye for detail
• You are well organized, able to prioritize conflicting demands, and able to work within tight deadlines
• You are results-oriented, equally comfortable working under minimal supervision or in a group environment
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Die Zukunft der IT neu gestalten im starken Konzern.
Außergewöhnliche Zeiten fordern uns heraus. Der digitale Wandel schreitet voran und CGI unterstützt und begleitet seine Kunden auf diesem Weg. Dabei bieten wir eine Vielzahl neuer Möglichkeiten innerhalb der Digitalisierung und der IT von Morgen.
Bei CGI macht Arbeit und Erfolg haben Spaß. Denn wir bringen Menschen, Prozesse und Technologie zusammen. Wir wollen nicht nur unsere Aufträge erfüllen, sondern auch unsere Kunden erfolgreich bei ihrem Wandel begleiten und sie immer wieder begeistern. Dass uns beides regelmäßig gelingt, verdanken wir in erster Linie unseren motivierten Kollegen. Die Identifikation mit unserer Unternehmensphilosophie zeigt im täglichen Miteinander, was das Arbeiten bei CGI so außergewöhnlich macht.
Es ist Zeit, Teil unseres Erfolgs zu werden und mit anderen etwas zu bewegen – werde Member bei CGI!
Mehr Informationen zu CGI unter www.de.cgi.com