CGI continues to provide superior Development and Support services to our established Client base. We have an immediate need for an EDI Specialist to join the CGI team within our west end Client.
As part of the EDI team, you will be responsible for monitoring the electronic data interchange transaction flow and activities and will be the liaison between suppliers, customers and end users. This will involve the mapping, testing, implementation and support of various EDI/cXML Transactions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Analyze partner messaging requirements to determine specific communication and message format requirements
• Create/Modify EDI/cXML data mapping of various transaction/message sets in accordance with customer/supplier specifications within the OpenText TrustedLink System I translation software package.
• Creation and maintenance of trading partner relationships and communication method
• Complete end to end testing of transactional mapping and EDI interfaces to various ERP applications.
• Assist in the troubleshooting and resolution of any EDI/cXML failures and issues
• Provide support of the various EDI application, maps and interfaces to internal and external members
• Test any new or enhanced EDI applications to ensure that it meets the business requirement
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Process management and process administration experience (ensuring that processes are followed, defining them and administrating them)
• Strong multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills necessary to manage tasks
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills; ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language.
• Highly motivated and self-direct
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Able to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.