Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
We are a successful team focused on creating strategic offerings and partnerships, we work globally, across industries to shape the future direction and growth of CGI. We are looking for somebody to join our team and spearhead our new focus on strategic partnerships. You will be expected to build and manage a global partnership with Google. If you are curious, innovative, value focused and have a desire to make a big impact then we think we have the opportunity for you. What we can offer you is the opportunity to work in a great team, a global team that is highly curious, innovative, collaborative and motivated to create value.
This role can be located at any CGI office in the U.S.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Director on our team, you will be responsible for managing our global relationships with our strategic partners (Google). Your responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring market activity and recommending strategic partner activities
• Establishing relationships with partner
• Developing strategic growth plans with our business units and the strategic partner
• Facilitating smooth working relationships between ourselves and the partner organizations
• Driving marketing activity around our strategic offerings and the partner
• Supporting deal activity
• Monitoring relationships and progress against our strategic growth plans
• Briefing senior executives on the status of our partner relationships and strategic growth plans
• Managing escalations and facilitating resolution
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Curious mindset
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Agile thinking and working
• Experience in managing partners or managing clients if working within a partner
• Technology knowledge around Google and their product set
• Results-oriented with a strong track record of successful delivery
• Participate and network externally in industry forums
All CGI offers of employment are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any government security clearance. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, citizenship is required.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $155,000-$225,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more.
- Business Development
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Strategic Thinking
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.