Descrição da Função:
At least 15 years total information technology experience, 10 years of which are related to the SAP system, and at least 4 years of which are related to FI/CO modules
Must possess specific and in-depth skills, knowledge, and experience with multiple facets of SAP S4/HANA:
FI module components including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Banks (including integration), and TreasuryCO module components including Cost Centers, Internal Orders, Product Costing (including BOMs and Routings), Profitability Analysis (COPA), Manufacturing Variances and Settlements, and Profit Centers Master Data components including Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Bank Master, BOMs and Routings Accounts receivables Credit and Deduction Management.
Extensive experience with FI/CO integration with other process modules, including Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM).
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• Provide solutions including how to leverage standard SAP S/4 HANA Finance functionality and how to enable requirements while maximizing the ROI
• Demonstrates the ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements and understands the long-term and short-term perspectives of an IT investment situation
• Support finance business teams alongside other IT SAP staff
• Perform root cause analysis on persistent or major software & application related problems
• Must be able to dive into existing code to figure out how objects need to be enhanced.
• Proven ability to provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 finance system issues
• Support and promote integration relationships between IT and business functions
• Provide accurate timelines for specific tasks assigned
• Provide end-user support especially during Month end close
• Working knowledge of configuration for FICO is a must
• Knowledge on S4 is a must including the new Finance structures and Account based COPA.
• At least 5 years of SAP HANA Experience and required 2 years SAP S/4 HANA experience
• At least 8 years hands-on functional CONFIGURATION experience with SAP FI & CO modules General Ledger Accounts Payable Cost and Profit Center Accounting Fixed Assets Internal Orders BI Reporting Consolidations Accounts Receivable Product costing Taxes Fixed Assets US GAAP Digital Accounting Currencies and Exchange Rates FI-MM, FI-SD integrations
• Experience in working with interfaces with SAP Special Purpose Ledgers2+ experience in version 6. 0 (new GL)
• Experience with SAP procurement (end to end procure to pay cycle)
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• Hard working and self-motivated, demonstrating a high level of initiative, assertiveness, versatility and flexibility
• Must be able to work independently and follow through on all aspects of responsibilities, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Experience in Business Objects reporting platform is highly desirable (WebI, dashboards, OLAP analysis)
• Experience with ABAP queries, CDS Views for Finance also high desirable
• Experience working in a financial services company preferred SAP Workflow experience is a plus
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.