Are you passionate about cybersecurity technologies and have expertise in analyzing the compliance of solutions according to the security guidelines, standards, and requirements? Do you want to join a large, fast-growing team of cybersecurity specialists?
As a partner of choice for many clients in Montréal, CGI offers stimulating career opportunities in terms of increased responsibilities and project variety.
As a Cybersecurity Consultant working on various projects, you will be responsible for analyzing technological solutions based on project security and compliance requirements. You will have a consulting role at every phase of the project and will ensure the integration of security requirements into the technological solution while having a comprehensive vision of ICT security solutions.
- Define security and compliance requirements while ensuring the technical viability of the solution. As needed, define the technical rules that will guide system design, development, and implementation;
- Review the security specifications and requirements in collaboration with the technology architect;
- Produce the security deliverables and the risk assessment in projects that can also use cloud services;
- Monitor security mechanisms in place and IT asset production;
- Participate in the evolution of strategies, guidelines, objectives, and orientations in IT security;
- Provide support to stakeholders regarding operational security strategies;
- Design, upgrade, and document the mechanisms, tools, and procedures used for effective management of IT security;
- Participate in assessing efforts and costs with the project manager.
Qualifications required to succeed in this role.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or an equivalent combination of training and experience;
- At least 3 to 6 years of experience in IT security. Senior profiles are also invited to apply;
- Certificate in the security field is considered an asset (CISSP, CISM, CRISC, etc.);
- Good knowledge of information and communications principles and technologies, particularly related to IT security (e.g. SCADA/TO, DevSecOps, authentication, authorization, IAM, identity federation, encryption, security monitoring, network perimeters, telecom, wi-fi, mobility, infrastructures/applications, risk management, cloud, etc.);
- Knowledge of the various security standards (e.g. LADOPPRP, NIST, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, etc.);
- High proficiency in French (spoken and written) and good proficiency in English (major asset).
- Ability to work in a team and ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relationships;
- Ability to honour commitments;
- Rigour and concern for quality;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Results-driven and action-oriented;
- Concern for customer satisfaction.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.