UK Shift: 2.30 PM to 11.30 PM
We are looking for a Salesforce Architect with having 12 – 20 years of exp.
The candidate will be responsible for owning the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development). The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Salesforce Architect Developer Responsibilities:
• Has architected - and seen to completion 7+ Salesforce solutions – any size
• Has architected and delivered a few large Salesforce implementation projects – both successful and unsuccessful
• Has successfully designed, deployed, and used a complete Salesforce DevOps delivery pipeline solution for multiple environments
• 7+ years in Salesforce Development (APEX, Lightning, Mobile App)
• 4+ years in Senior Developer position
• 4+ years leading a team in solution design, development, and delivery
• 4+ years mentoring Jr Salesforce developers
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Salesforce Architect Requirements:
• Salesforce-certified in advanced areas - EX: Field Service Lightning Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant, Advanced Platform Developer II, Advanced Administrator
• Experienced with enterprise architecture integrations, including saas, paas, SOA and Microservices
• Great communication skills – oral and written – able to lead design sessions with team/business
• Experienced in Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds
• (Preferred) Experience with configuring and using code delivery and Salesforce DevOps CICD tools and best practices
• (Preferred) Experience with other development languages / platforms (C#, SQL Server, Angular)
• Technical background and experience in development.
• Ability to consult management and engineering teams with technical advice. ...
• Communication skills. ...
• Deep analytical skills and the ability to see the connections between layers of business operations.
- SQL Server
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.