Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a Configuration Lead to join our team! You will be joining a highly visible and fast paced project to work closely with clients on implementing, configuring and rolling out a budget and asset management platform.
You will be responsible for defining and configuring the application to meet client business requirements. This role requires you and your team to work closely with business and technical team members to define and configure CGI’s proprietary cloud offerings for budgeting, financial accounting and asset and work management. Experience on Advantage Financial, Performance Budgeting and Asset Manager are highly desirable.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Able to lead a small team of business / technical analysts
• Able to act as liaison between business and technical team
• Understand business requirements in the area of capital budgeting, project and program management, and/or asset and work management
• Devise a plan for translating business requirements into software configurations
• Lead effort to configure and support testing of system
• Able to work closely with client to drive out detail requirements, present approach and results
• Work closely with other teams to shepherd the software/service from requirements to production ready
• Plan and manage deliverable activities from outline to client acceptance
• Work within an Agile development framework
• Author and review design documents and other project deliverables
• Comply with project documentation standards
• Understand work plan activities, and provide accurate status on work completion
• Estimate task time requirements and plan accordingly
• Understand and work within task scope
• Prioritize tasks
• Identify and communicate issues in a timely manner
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a configuration senior analyst / lead
• Experience defining and configuring software / applications
• Experience with Advantage Budgeting and / or OpenGrid Asset and Work Management
• Familiar with requirements mapping and configuration planning
• Able to define and leverage application configuration tools such as Excel
• Experience on testing and supporting testing at a unit as well as end to end process
• Experience with scripting for automated installation/maintenance/builds of applications
• Ability to work independently on projects with minimal direction
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective team player
• Good verbal/written communication skills
• Strong prioritization skills with a clear ability to communicate clearly and concisely
Skill Set/Years of Experience:
Agile project methodologies: 1-2 years of experience
Client facing configuration management: 1-2 years of experience
ERP and/or Asset Management: 2 years of experience
Team lead: 1-2 years of experience
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Experience with Perforce and JIRA
Experience with CGI Advantage and or Open Grid/ ARM is a plus
Skill Set/Years of Experience:
SAFe Agile: 1-2 years of experience
Open Grid/ ARM: 1 year of experience
CGI Advantage: 1 year of experience
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's of Science degree
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $75K-$115K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Advantage Perf Budgeting &Meas
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Configuration Management
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.