Would you like to be responsible for accounting and compliance for CGI in Norway, with the opportunity to grow? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As a senior accountant in the Financial Business Services (FBS) team, you will join a large team of FBS members across Europe and you will be reporting to the FBS Manager for Scandinavia.
You will be working in Norway, closely cooperating with the Business Unit controller and Finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Accounting & monthly closing of financial accounts
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations & involvement in review meetings
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of all asset and liability balance sheet accounts, in accordance with IFRS
• Prepare statutory financial statements in accordance with Norwegian GAAP and manage their audits with external auditors
• Contact person for Norwegian Tax Authorities
• Accurate and timely submission of Tax and VAT declarations
• Contributing to, and implementing on efficiency and standardization programs across region
• SOX involvement
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent
• Knowledge of Norwegian VAT rules (MVA)
• 3+ years of experience from similar role(s)
• Strong analytical skills
• Good knowledge of IFRS and Norwegian GAAP
• Experience in preparation of financial statements
• Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian
• Accounting background, maybe from one of the big auditing companies
• Knowledge of Norwegian tax
• A sense of autonomy, initiative, and responsibility
• Ability to work independently, while demonstrating flexibility
• Experience from working with external auditors
• Good understanding of priorities, and 100% respect for deadlines
For further questions about the position, please contact:
Etienne Lévesque, Director Corporate Services, Finance, +49 173 497 0629
Anne Aasgaard, Business Unit Controller, Norway, +47 481 50 254
Christopher Hodkin, Talent Acqusition Manager, +47 928 11 507
Renate Aasen, Talent Acquistion Specialist, +47 950 17 23
Your future duties and responsibilities:
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.