CGI is seeking a bilingual Executive Assistant to 3 Vice-Presidents in the Marketing and Communications department.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in a fast paced, global environment supporting senior leadership. You will be able to effectively navigate and manage complex and time-sensitive/urgent situations and have a tolerance to ambiguity. You are adept at working effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders both internally and externally and possess a positive and agile approach to keeping multiple priorities and activities organized and on track
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the calendars, plan, coordinate and prepare ad hoc teams and/or recurring meetings.
• Organize different meetings, reserve rooms, ensure appropriate connections are available, etc.
• Prepare expense reports, approve time sheet, etc.
• Prepare required administrative reports.
• Support hiring process and help facilitate the on-boarding process.
• Manage office supplies.
• Manage travel plans including global and domestic travel plans for business, public speaking engagements, and industry events.
• Act as a trusted liaison both internally and externally to the executive team, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
• Help optimize task management.
• Any other related tasks.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience supporting executive level leadership.
• Diploma/Degree from a post-secondary institution related to office administration and/or social sciences, or equivalent experience.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills (French and English).
• Meticulous calendar management/scheduling skills combined with experience in travel logistics.
• High level of professionalism, sense of discretion; experience in managing confidential/sensitive information.
• Must have impeccable discretion with access to sensitive company and personal information.
• Availability outside of standard business hours for urgent requests. Limited travel may be required.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.