Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
• Lead the day-to-day operations of the O&M Tier 3 support of the Production systems and new Release development work for the PBGC Oracle Solutions.
• Lead and participate in Senior Leadership meetings and briefings about the overall status of operations and new development work.
• Engage with ITIOD Infrastructure Teams to coordinate development, test and production environments and the advancement of technology.
• Lead the development, oversite, and management of Oracle Solutions for PBGC from staff resource and budget planning to Release scope and Project planning.
• Lead the development team through the ITSLCM at PBGC while adhering to the framework and defined processes.
• Responsible for the advancement, mentoring, training, and client interaction within the Oracle Solutions area.
• Provide mentoring and leadership and define SME paths for individuals looking to achieve at high-levels within a solution area
• Develop internal training plan to get team members trained on capability area
• Define recruitment strategies and a sophisticated evaluation approach for new candidates
• Provide functional or technical and solutioning business development support to the Business Development (BD) team
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• 10-15 years of experience supporting Oracle ERP implementations or O&M in the Federal government including Business Process Engineering and specialized domain knowledge in one or more ERP business process areas
• Experience with shared services environment and/or financial systems is preferred
• Extensive experience with the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is a must.
• Familiarity with Agile is a plus.
• Must have excellent communication and time management skills, strong core consulting skills and attention to detail as well as a proven track record of client satisfaction
• Must be a positive, forward thinking self-starter and be able to work independently and within a large team
• Must be a U.S. citizen or Green Card Holder
• Must be fully fluent in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience troubleshooting applications developed with the following technologies:
o Oracle Financials Accounts Receivable, Customer Relationship Model, Trading Community Architecture
o Oracle Forms, Reports and BI Publisher
o Basic query skills using TOAD or SQL Navigator
• Experience gathering requirements and design for complex business processes and implementation of new system capabilities.
• Functional knowledge of Federal Accounting and Financial Management
• Experience in Waterfall or Agile Software Development methodologies
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to self motivate, work independently with little direction as well as with a team.
Provide functional direction to more junior functional resources to ensure program deadlines are met. Experience in information system design, including application programming on large-scale DBMS and the development of complex software to satisfy design objectives.
Minimum Years of directly related experience Required: 10-15 years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.