Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is seeking a Sitecore .NET Developer who will be responsible for developing web and serviced based software systems build on the Sitecore and ASP.NET platforms.
You will develop technical solutions for new and existing applications working with internal business users and IT team members. This person succeeds in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile software development environment.
You will work collaboratively and independently throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, development, and deployment. Also, you will learn and incorporate the client’s standards, tooling, and practices while working to improve our code quality, performance, and delivery.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Deliver maintainable, testable and reusable production quality code in a corporate financial environment using Agile development practices
• Develop market leading solutions by combining technical skills with a solid understanding of business goals
• As part of the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other functions to understand their requirements and pain points and build features to address them.
• You will be responsible for the development of the website and the Sitecore .Net CMS backend.
• Provide value by integrating business rules and content in accordance with requirements
• Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
• Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integrations processes and tools.
• Develop, document, and advocate SOLID software architecture practices
• Ability to jump between frontend and backend work
• Full time hours required, with additional hours as necessary
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Sitecore 8+ experience (9 is preferred, but any recent Sitecore is helpful)
• 4+ years’ experience with C# and .NET Framework.
• 3+ years of .NET and relational database development experience
• Preferred but not mandatory experience with Sitecore JSS framework
• Experience working with RESTful services.
• Experience unit test frameworks (NUnit/Karma/Mocha/Sion) for writing unit tests.
• Demonstrated ability to be a collaborative team player with the ability to interact well with all levels of internal and external personnel and adapt to rapidly changing requirements
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $65K-$80K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Agile / Collaborative Method
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.