Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software
• Ensures that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
• Communicating with stakeholders
• Working in Agile methodologies
• Positive attitude with high degree of professionalism and unwavering commitment to client satisfaction
• Desire to learn new technologies
• Self-motivated and can work with very little supervision in a team environment
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Senior Developer with 5-7 years of experience in Java, Node Js and AWS.
Member should have experience in Java,Node Js,SQL,Juni,Jest,Rest API,GIT HUB,AWS-Lambda, Postgre SQL,ECS fargate,S3,DMS Service,Route 53,Cloud front, WAF and IAM.
Should be able to provide and develop solutions and
should have Agile experience. Should have good communication skills.
• Primary Skill-Java, Node JS
• Secondary skill- AWS
- REST Webservices
- JUNIT Framework
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.