Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Full Stack developer who has experience in Java and Angular.
• Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
• Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
• Iterative feature development on an agile team.
• Develop testable features with lean requirements and supervision.
• Daily agile SCRUM participation.
• 3+ years’ experience as Java/J2EE developer with 5+ years of overall experience as a developer.
• Strong aptitude for learning on the fly, embracing new technologies, and willingness to make stretch goals
• Strong knowledge of the java frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Sprint Boot)
• Strong knowledge of UI development (Angular, HTML, CSS)
• Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL, Restful)
• Strong knowledge of writing Java tests and maintaining existing Java tests
• Good knowledge of relation database, specifically Oracle (SQL - PL/SQL)
• Experience with NoSQL (specifically Mongo) is a plus
• Exposure to SOA
• Experience with GIT version control
• Ability to troubleshoot issues independently
• Ability to mentor and lead others
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Overall 3+ years of experience
Strong experience with Java Development, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security
- REST Webservices
- Angular 5
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.