Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• 5+ years of strong experience in core Java & Junit
• 5+ years experience developing and managing RESTful API applications using microservices
• 5+ years experience in Spring Boot
• 1+ years experience in OpenShift
• 5+ years experience in DevOps (Jenkins, OpenStack, SaltStack)
• Experience working with tools like Git, Jenkins, uDeploy
• Experience in Open Shift, Kubernetes, Docker, ELK Stack, API Connect/APIGEE, Apache Kafka, Oracle and MongoDB
• Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, SQL in Unix and Windows environments
• Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring and Hibernate
• Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must
• Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments
• Strong Shell scripting experience
• Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or Mongo DB databases.
• Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play
• Strong agile/scrum development experience
• Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Years of experience:5+Years
Primary Skill: Java/J2ee, Springboot/Angular
Secondary Skill: Webservices,
- REST Webservices
- Spring Boot
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.