As a member of CGI’s Global Security organization, you will play an integral role in defining and assessing CGI's security strategy, architecture and practices. The incumbent will work within a multi-disciplinary Enterprise Security Architecture team providing support to multiple business units and corporate functions in the assessment, development and implementation of solutions that are aligned with CGI security policies, strategy and requirements.
In addition to providing oversight for the continued development of the enterprise security strategy, the Cyber Security Architect will provide guidance on security architecture, practices & solutions which help business units build & deliver solutions that meet CGI security requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts (e.g., patterns, models, templates, standards, workflows) that can be used to integrate CGI security requirements in projects & operations
• Enable the development of new enterprise cyber security solutions; develop frameworks and research capabilities that provide protection, detection and response against contemporary threats
• Develop global security standards for technology platforms, participate in the development and update of key security controls in the CGI Security Control Framework
• Support business units to respond to client questions, assessments, and audits regarding CGI’s security posture and controls
• Provide oversight, support and orientation to ensure security is integrated throughout the delivery lifecycle of Corporate projects
• Track developments and changes in business, technology and threat environments to ensure they are addressed in CGI’s security strategy
• Review, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness of security controls and countermeasures used to protect CGI applications, services and solutions
• Remain current on security technologies, tools and services and make recommendations for their use based on security, financial and operational criteria
• Collaborate closely with other security architects and practitioners to communicate CGI security practices and processes
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• University Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical related area
• Minimum of 5-8 years' experience in a security role
• Relevant industry certifications including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certification
• Knowledge of security and risk management techniques as well as emerging threats and vulnerabilities
• Demonstrated experience with technical security controls and countermeasures to contemporary threats in an enterprise environment
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; proven ability and interest to conduct research, develop technical products in both written format and with presentations to subject matter experts and leadership
• Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to detail
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.