Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
The Lead Developer position is fit for an enthusiastic, motivated and driven individual who thrives on developing smart solutions for complex technology problems.
Individuals who want to solve complex technical and business problems and who take great interest in software design and architecture.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
4 to 8 years of active, hands-on current Java and/or React.JS development experience
• Extensive current hands-on experience working with RESTful services, Web Services, JSON and HTML apps for desktop and mobile browsers
• Familiarity with one or more application servers such as Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc.
• Familiarity with Cloud technologies such as DocumentDB, DynamoDB, API Gateway, ZooKeeper, Fargate containers a plus
• Experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks
• Knowledge of Oracle, Postgres or any other relational database
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Primary Skills: JAVA, AngularJS or React JS
4+ years of overall work experience
Education: Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech / MS) from Tier I Premier institutes
- REST Webservices
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.