We are looking for a Senior Finance Business Analyst to work with the subledger accounting processes and solutions. You will be working closely with our customer, developing their finance processes and also with our development team. In addition to having a strong finance background, knowledge of SAP is considered as an advantage and general interest towards system development is a plus.
You will be working with an international team and our office is located in Helsinki, but currently we are working remotely due to the pandemic.
Your responsibilities include:
• Close co-operation with the client to understand their business needs and expectations
• Analyzing finance data needs and translate them into functional requirements
• Supporting developers in their work and coordinate problem solving related to financial processes
• Ensuring client satisfaction for the implemented solution
To be successful in this position, we'd expect you to have:
• At least 5 years of experience in developing finance processes
• Experience in requirements analysis and requirements gathering
• Interested in learning new SAP products
• Interest in system development
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent Finnish and English is required
What we offer:
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you.
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects closely with our business.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Great! We’d love to hear from you and we're waiting for your application. You may apply via our careers website: http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking “I’m interested” at the bottom of the page.
Please leave your application as soon as possible, but no later than 16.5.2021. Please note, that we are interviewing potential candidates already during the process.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.