Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
Senior NodeJS Fullstack Developers that are fluent in Java, NodeJS, Angular to be a technical resource for the development of clean and maintainable code and drive to solve interesting and complex challenges to develop best-in-class solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provides expert level IT services and technical expertise in systems, technical infrastructure, tools, modeling, external interfaces, and other technical areas.
• Completes complex development, design, implementation, architecture design specification, and maintenance activities.
• Approves technical solutions proposed by team members. Elevates complex technical issues to IT experts, including architects.
• Recommends development options, including design, build and test. Approves the team's technical deliverables. Conducts testing, including functionality, technical limitations, and security.
• Resolves technical problems discovered by testers and internal clients. Responds to and resolves technical issues in a timely manner. Researches issues and performs root cause analysis.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Commendable experience on the below technology stack
o JAVA - JDK 8, Spring Frame work 4.x
o REST Services
o Web Frameworks - Angular
o Databases – Oracle
• Excellent hands-on NodeJS developer with more than 4 years of experience.
• Experience w/ Agile Methodologies
• Demonstrate strong desire to develop new technical and professional skills on a continual basis
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
JAVA - JDK 8, Spring Frame work 4.x, Spring Boot
Oracle, SQL Server
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.