Skill - Azure Data Engineer
Experience - 7 to 10 years
Notice Period - 30 to 60 days
Location - Bangalore
The candidate will be responsible for expanding and optimizing the data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
The Data Engineer must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience with Azure: ADLS, Databricks, Stream Analytics, SQL DW, COSMOS DB, Analysis Services, Azure Functions, Serverless Architecture,
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
• Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, PySpark, etc.
• ARM Templates
• Nice to have experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
• Nice to have experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
• Nice to have experience with stream-processing systems: Storm
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.