Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI and are looking for talented individuals to trail blaze with us. If you have a pioneering spirit and thrive on innovative projects where you can influence the direction of technical strategy, now is the time to join this dynamic team. We need to double our capacity to satisfy growing client demand globally and are looking for top talent.
This is the opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic Service Management team, apply quickly.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Developer on our team, you will be working on several big initiatives within the business. This role will require communication and interaction with multiple internal and external clients to ensure each module interacts properly with each other. The Developer will also troubleshoot issues and develop new enhancements to achieve targeted results. If you have experience in web development and are excited about continuous learning opportunities we want to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Develop/modify new and existing interfaces using Java, Java Script and XXLT
• Review and improve existing interfaces
• Support CGI members and clients
• Execute Service and Change Requests
• Review and correct incidents associated to the ticketing tools and interfaces
• Automate manual jobs using current and new automation tools
• Provide expertise in Client Transitions / Migrations
• Provide ticketing tools interface training to internal CGI teams
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must be proficient in programming with Java and Java script
• Knowledge of XXLT and HTML a plus
• Experience in recreating, logging, investigating and fixing application defects
• Must be able to analyse client requirements and translate to technical requirements.
• User knowledge of a System Management tools a plus (Remedy and others)
• SQL Programming a plus
• BAO platform knowledge a plus
• Have worked in automartion a plus
• BAC in IT or equivalent
• Must have team spirit and like
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.