Are you fan of Microsoft Products? Do you have working experience with MS Dynamics ERP as consultant-analyst? If yes, then we have an offer for you. Our ERP team is looking for a senior ERP consultant-analyst to provide our manfucaturing domain clients with consultation services regarding how MS AX2012, D365 FSCM can best support their business.
Your future responsibilities:
• Participate client workshops to figure out their problems, how ERP can best support their business
• Create functional design documents for our development teams;
• Brainstorm and innovate to improve our clients solutions;
• Document and present your ideas.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of 5 years experience as consultant and/or analyst working with Microsoft Dynamics ERP
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX2012
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 FSCM
• Knowledge about Enterprise Service Management, Service Business and Field Services
• Experience with service management ISV solutions on AX/D365 and Field Service application
• Good domain knowledge – Manufacturing
• Excellent communication skills in English. Estonian and Finnish would be a plus
• Opportunity to become a member (partner) of CGI;
• Opportunities for a career in an international company
• Competitive wage package;
• Support for professional development and growth, both in your expertise field and in the CGI Group;
• Good work-life balance: our family- and health-friendly work environment, comfortable office, cheerful colleagues, great joint events, flexible working hours, etc. help take care of your body and mind;
• Home office possibility.
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
As a member of CGI you have the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.