CGI is looking for self-motivated DevOps Engineer to join an established team. This role offers flexibility of joining a team utilizing Agile methodologies to deliver high quality software to our customers.
You will also have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies on highly visible initiatives to highest level within the Organization.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Engage with application development teams and DevOps teams to an IT-supported Linux solution
• Help configure setup as requested by users and monitor platforms
• Contribute on the packaging and deployment strategy
• Analyze and write Technical Architecture Files in the DevOps field
• Drive resolution of issues that arise related to the service, ensuring effective communication with affected teams and users.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 2+ years of experience in DevOps or build engineering role
• Experience in application support
• Solid knowledge of CI/CD tools : Jenkins, Git, Sonar, Maven, Nexus, GoCD, Puppet
• Familiar with container-based architectures (Docker)
• Familiar with MOM tools ( Kafka )
• Familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases
We will also value
• Good ability to analyse, solve and monitor problems
• Solid teamwork and collaboration skills;
• Open minded, result oriented and responsible attitude;
• Good level of French with the ability to participate in French-only meetings.
• Accessible and friendly working environment ( The Bridge building – Grozavesti area )
• Life and health insurance
• Share purchase plan
• Profit participation plan
• Benefit online platform
• Between 21 & 26 days of leave depending on your seniority leave
• Referral bonus
• French courses
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.