CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 73,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Read more at www.cgi.com
We are now looking for IoT Architects to join our winning team at CGI Cloud Data Platforms. With us, you will utilize modern cloud technologies with like-minded professionals and play the world-class professional league with the best experts. Ready to join our success?
As an Iot Architect, you will design and build advanced analytics solutions in clouds to solve any data challenges that our customers might face. In this role will help our clients enable data-driven business in projects similar to this reference project (in Finnish).
As a proactive and communicative person, you feel comfortable to consult our clients to clarify their requirements, plan optimal solutions to their needs and later start hands-on work when actual implementation starts. In your daily work you will use modern cloud technologies such as Azure IoT Hub, IoT Edge, Azure Digital Twins, Google Cloud IoT Core, or similar.
You will be located in Helsinki or Turku, Finland. However, our working culture is flexible and we support working remotely as well.
How to succeed in your new role?
Our team is passionate about the work we do, and we are looking for a team player who is both eager to develop their skills and ready to share their expertise. You will fit perfectly into our team, if you identify yourself as ambitious, driven and results-oriented person with excellent communication and presentation skills. In addition, we expect you to have:
• Knowledge and experience in public cloud data services in one or more public clouds (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS)
• Knowledge and experience in IoT technologies
• Understanding data platform architecture and how to fit platform capabilities to client requirements
• Hands-on experience with modern cloud technologies e.g. Azure IoT Hub, IoT Edge, Azure Digital Twins, Google Cloud IoT Core, or similar services.
• Excellent communication skills in English, fluency in Finnish is a big advantage.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. Your well-being is our top priority and we want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible. Thus, we want to offer the best CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that bring true value from data and analytics to our customers.
• Awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Development opportunities: We offer good possibilities for continuously improving your expertise with trainings, certifications, knowledge sharing and challenging projects.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, you can contact the hiring manager Veikko Väätäjä email@example.com
Apply for the position no later than 16.05.2021 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I’m interested”-button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
You can also find us on:
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.