Are you motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients with innovative solutions to complex technical problems? These are exciting times for CGI, and we are looking for dedicated individuals to trail blaze with us. With innovation and creativity, you will influence the direction of technical strategies. Join our diverse team!
We need to double our capacity to satisfy growing client demands globally. We support our members’ career aspirations, offering learning initiatives and provides access to our global health and wellness program. We also offer competitive salaries and benefits such as our share purchase plan, a profit-sharing program, flexible schedules that guarantee a good work-life balance!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As an Elasticsearch Senior Developer in our team, you will be responsible for;
• Developing, monitoring and maintaining the Elastic stack Data Lake,
• Scaling up the cluster, creating pipelines for ingesting new data,
• Monitoring cluster health and performance in line with CGI's commitment to quality,
• Confirming that work is of high quality and is reviewed,
• Assessing new requirements required for internal and external clients,
• Transferring requirements into technical documents required for the development,
• Training current and new members in the team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3+ years of Experience working with Elasticsearch,
• Experience with creating Elasticsearch index templates,
• Experience with Index life cycle management,
• Expertise with Lucene, KQL and Elastic DSL,
• Experience with managing and monitoring Elasticsearch cluster,
• Excellent analytical skills,
• Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills.
Nice to have
• Experience with Python 3,
• Experience with Linux Containers (LXC)
• Undergraduate or masters’ degree preferably in one of the following areas: Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, and other related majors,
• Knowledge of SQL databases and sql scripting.
- Dev/Tools Infrastructure Supp
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.