Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a software development role
• Experience architecting and developing workflow based solutions or functionality
• Experience with web development technologies preferential
• Experience with RPA Software (e.g. BluePrism, UI Path, WorkFusion) advantageous
• Willingness to learn and become an expert in RPA and other automation technologies
• Experience leading a team
• Must be able to multitask and willing to work on multiple projects at a given time
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable interacting with business stakeholders and external clients
• Ability to work to deadlines and manage expectations
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Minimum 4 years of experience in a software development role
Experience architecting and developing workflow based solutions or functionality
Experience with web development technologies preferential
Experience with RPA Software (e.g. BluePrism, UI Path, WorkFusion) advantageous
- Apache Webserver
- REST Webservices
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
- Spark SQL
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.