AZURE DATA ARCHITECT
Azure Data Architect
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Solutions Architect. where you will join a team delivering a transformative cloud-hosted data platform .
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in leading and delivering Azure Data Analytics solutions with Enterprise level organisations. We are seeking someone who can create and deliver a BI vision with customers across many sectors. You will be highly proficient working with business stakeholders and directing project teams and will have direct experience of a range of BI Tools and Platforms.
You will have excellent experience and a proven track record architecting enterprise-level data platforms. You will manage your own and your team’s performance to deliver high quality, highly performant solutions to our customer.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Designing and delivering Azure Data Analytics solutions
Requirements Analysis and Solution Architecture Design.
Data modelling and data architecture design.
ETL, data integration and data migration design.
Master data management system and process design and implementation.
Data quality system and process design.
Analysis of requirements and production of specifications.
Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup).
Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs, testing etc
You will have:
· Direct experience of solution shaping and architecture development during pre-sales & delivery including excellent documentation skills.
· Microsoft Azure Big Data Architecture certification.
· Hands on experience Architecting and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Databricks, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Search
· Experience designing and implementing machine learning solutions as part of high volume data ingestion and transformation pipelines
· Knowledge and experience of working with image data in a machine learning environment
· Experience working with structured and unstructured data, including geospatial data
· Recent experience with Open Source technologies such as Apache Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL, Kafka, Solr/Elastic Search
· Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions.
· Experience working in a Dev/Ops environment with tools such as Chef, Puppet or Terraform
· Experience of motivating and managing team performance in delivering to agreed timelines
… and you’ll be able to provide evidence and examples of where you have demonstrated these skills in the past. If so, we’d love to speak with you.
- Azure architect
- Azure Batch
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.