CGI's Payroll Service Center (PSC) is seeking a Sales Manager who will be responsible for creating an environment that inspires and motivates team members to work together towards goals and a culture that will exceed expectations.
The Payroll Service Center (PSC) segment primarily provides payroll management solutions that enable small and medium sized Canadian businesses to reduce the risk and administrative burden associated with managing their payroll. CSP also offers specialized human capital management solutions (payroll and human resources) for companies with more complex payroll environments and specialized HR needs.
Our corporate commitment to you: CGI's core values include member satisfaction and professional growth. In an environment where we encourage collegiality and initiative, you will have access to ongoing professional training programs and work in a friendly atmosphere with colleagues who share the same concern for excellence and self-improvement.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Act as a resource person for the sales and complementary solutions teams and our business
• Day-to-day management of the business partnership (queries, research, support the
support the crm synchro database, etc.);
• Ensure that service levels and performance indicators (partner and internal) are respected;
• Respect individual performance objectives and the achievement of team objectives;
• Manage accounting agreements in collaboration with the underwriting team;
• Manage meetings with confidence to empower teams and keep an open eye on team details
Keep an eye on all team details;
• Ensure call quality on advisor approach, accuracy and service compliance by regularly
monitoring service through regular phone taps and being present on more complex files;
• Contribute to the coaching and training of team members;
• Ensure that work processes are maintained to optimize the teams;
• Write monthly performance and analysis reports for management;
• Contribute to the planning of promotional activities with the marketing team;
• Collaborate with the various operations departments;
• Collaborate in the annual evaluation of members with the manager;
• Participate actively in the continuous teams and the business partners improvement projects .
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• University degree or equivalent experience;
• 1 to 3 years experience in team supervision/coordination;
• Experience in the payroll field;
• Strong organizational and priority management skills;
• Proven leadership and coaching skills;
• Excellent communication, negotiation and contracting skills;
• Ability to work with sales targets;
• Self-starter, service oriented and results driven;
• Promote and maintain a positive work environment;
• Teamwork skills and commitment;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, etc.) and the use of a CRM is an asset;
• Bilingualism essential (oral and written).
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.