As an Business Analyst Riskshield you are responsible for monitoring behavioral patterns to protect the bank and other customers worldwide against criminals who are laundering money and financing terrorism.
Your day-to-day activities
• You have an intrinsic drive to keep on developing yourself and develop new specialties
• You are functionally strong and very analytical, data scientist/engineering affinity
• Realising new functionality and maintaining the current processes in our RiskShield applications.
• A good knowledge of the development process from analyses to design, build, test and deployment to RiskShield
• You’ll be a team player and need to be flexible, curious, investigative and you’re not afraid to take ownership
• You understand end-users needs and are able to translate these to IT solutions
What you need to be successful in this role
You have good communication skills and you navigate easily within both CGI and the customer organization. You closely follow the latest developments in your field. In addition, you have:
• A completed university education with a strong IT component
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Riskshield expertise
• Knowledge and experience with configurating (and testing) complex applications
• Knowledge and Experience in banking products
• Knowledge of databases, Linux and SQL
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Knowledge and experience with defining and describing User Stories, requirements analyses
• Knowledge and experience with data analyses and design
• Knowledge and experience with Agile / Scrum / DevOps way of working
• Knowledge of Azure Devops tooling and pipelines
• Affinity with or work experience in the banking sector is an advantage
We offer you a permanent contract, so that you immediately have job security. Part-time work, for example 32 or 36 hours per week, is negotiable, we are happy to offer you that flexibility.
We think it is important that you remain inspired, contribute to things that you are passionate about and continue to develop yourself. You have the opportunity to become a shareholder and thus share in our successes. Therefore, working at CGI is rewarded twice. Follow the right training courses via our CGI Academy, because your personal development is our priority. We will provide you with a place in our close-knit community where together we bear the responsibility of projects and exceed customer expectations. You will contribute to our CGI story!
Your working environment
CGI is one of the five largest independent IT consulting companies in the world. As a Senior Test Automation Engineer you will be working for the CGI Banking unit part of the CGI Financial Services sector.
We deal with a diversity of clients, both national and international. Each client faces its own challenges. What they all have in common is that in order to move with what consumers and regulators expect, they need to modernize and transform their services and operations. Based on your capabilities, wishes and ambitions, you will work on varied assignments that are interesting for your development. The assignments take place at customer locations in the Randstad, with the focus on the Utrecht area.
In short, a fun and interesting environment where you can work as Senior Test Automation Engineer at the most innovative financial institutions and be supported by a diversity of expertise and colleagues within Financial Services, leaders of banks, insurance companies and pension funds recognize that the implementation of laws and regulations, in parallel with the digital transformation, affects the entire organization and all business domains.
The banking market is changing at a rapid pace. Where the market used to belong to a select number of banks, the playing field is now much more open. At the same time, there is great pressure on costs, attracting customers and complying with laws and regulations. A complex market, which calls for different business models and innovative solutions. That's why the banking sector is 'the place to be' for every ambitious and committed ICT professional who wants to work with the latest techniques.
Are you ready to be part of our story?
Apply now! We will contact you as soon as possible. Questions about the position? Ask them to Ruben Woudsma, Director Consulting Services via +31 6 53 9721 58 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the application procedure, please contact Chris Nikijuluw, corporate recruiter, via +31 6 204 511 05 or email@example.com.
We do not cooperate with external Recruitment parties.
Acquisition due to our vacancies is therefore not appreciated.
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.