• Azure Devops, Docker, Kubernetes
• CICD Pipeline building.
• Agile development
• Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall management by prioritizing, planning and tracking progress.
• Support CI/CD tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance.
• Support full automation of CI/CD/ Testing.
• Integration of third party extensions into Ci/CD pipeline.
• Develop policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance for both CI/CD operations and for work of developers.
• On-board/ train and support developers from source control, through build automation, merge resolution, CI, test automation, deployment based on tools usage and policies, standards.
• Enable DevOps by moving code from Dev/ Test to Staging and Production. Troubleshoot issues along the CI/CD pipeline.
• Being a part of requirement discussions and participates in elicitation of functional requirements for setting up Deployment environment and helping with nonfunctional requirements .
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Knowledge on configuring and maintaining Azure Components (AKS, ACR, Key Vault, Active Directory, App Gateway, Azure SQL, Azure Database, Redis, Azure Cosmos ADX, API Manager/ Gateway, App Services, Azure IOT/ Edge, Azure Event Grid/Hub/ Service Bus/Hub, Azure Functions, Virtual Machines, Azure Cognitive services, Logic Apps, Azure Pipelines, Azure Devops,, Analytics, stack like Data Bricks, Azure Data Factory, Machine Learning, Azure Synapse, Azure Blob Storage)
• Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery concepts like Azure Site recovery, Azure backup
• Azure Cost Management and Billing
• Azure Advisor
• Monitoring (Azure monitor, App Insights, Log Analytics)
• Azure Networking concepts like Virtual Network, Azure Network, CDN, VPN Gateway, Load Balancing, Azure DNS, DDOS protection
• Azure Security concepts including Azure Defender and Azure Policy
• Expert in Troubleshooting issues and ensuring performance of the deployed components are optimal and take preventive actions for ensuring the best performance and security at Deployed Environment.
• Follow best practice and standard and update
- Azure DevOps
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.