Mandatory Skills-Manual Testing, Automation
• Minimum 5 years of experience in QA Testing, Analysis, and Team Management
• 5 Years of solid experience in TOSCA automation tool
• Ability to design and execute Automation Test Scripts using TOSCA
• Ability to interface with client, both users and management
• A critical and analytical approach to problem solving
• Attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop use cases and track test results through standard management tools
• Solid understanding of relational databases and financial software applications
• Working experience in JIRA and Test Management in JIRA
• Experience with scaled Agile methodology
• Experience DB validations and testing through TOSCA
• BA/BS degree in a Computer Science/ Information Systems or a related field
• Establish and maintain excellent relations with all clients as measured by delivery of a quality business solution.
• Responsible for the analysis of the quality assurance needs and documenting the cases/scenarios across one or more client accounts.
• Responsible for designing and executing automation scripts using TOSCA
• Responsible for building best practices and creating Automation frameworks from scratch
• Responsible for managing all testing activities; for weekly review and management of reported issues and modification requests, including the testing of and confirmation of reported issues.
• Responsible for coordination, testing and deployment of client application releases.
• Responsible for tactical aspects of testing as well as accountable for Planning and Strategy for testing deliverables.
• Coordinate and execute on testing aspects of Project and Operations Support.
• Work with Developers, Business Analysts, and offshore Quality Assurance staff to address/coordinate solution fixes, prepare test plans and execute test scripts.
• Manage offshore QA teams to ensure comprehensive and accurate manual and automated tests are established and maintained through the project lifecycle.
• Serve as on-site client support, and ongoing client-training.
• On- site support for system cutover.
• Providing root cause analysis of test execution results to help facilitate continuous improvement
- review requirement documents
- Software Testing
- Test Coordination
- Test Design
- Test execution
- Tosca Commander
- Test Methodology
- Tosca Automation Specialist
- Tosca Test Architect
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.