Located in Montreal, CGI's Payroll Service Center (PSC) offers all-in-one cloud-based solutions that simplify payroll and human capital management. As part of a dynamic team, you will contribute to the success of local businesses! We pride ourselves on our strong customer relationships and have a high rate of customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a reliable and motivated individual. Are you ready to make a difference?
We are ready for you:
- Keep learning: we offer ongoing, comprehensive paid payroll training in Canada;
- Advance your career: career development supported by a professional development plan;
- Build successful partnerships with colleagues, managers and clients;
- Work in a work environment recognized as one of the best in Canada (Great Place to Work certification);
- As a CGI member, you will have access to our stock purchase plan and be eligible for the profit sharing plan from your first day with us;
- Our members are important to us: employee assistance program, health and wellness programs, comprehensive insurance coverage, financial assistance for your job-related studies;
- Work-family balance: a flexible weekday schedule.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Act as a resource person for CESAD agents and government agencies.
- Conduct various research in order to answer questions from customer service agents, clients and government agencies.
- Follow up on certain client files.
- Carry out various and more complex operational activities.
- May be called upon to perform data entry during overflow (payroll and records of employment).
- Take over the monitoring of the department's service levels from the team leader
- Contribute to the coaching and training of CESAD agents/clerks
- Contribute significantly to the year-end activities of the department (T4/R1 processing, summaries)
- Actively participate in the department's continuous improvement projects
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
High school diploma and at least two years of relevant experience
- Experience in customer service
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Caring attitude and strong empathy for the customer
- Demonstrate versatility and adaptability (clients with special needs)
- Customer service oriented approach and problem solving skills
- Coaching skills
- Ability to work in a team and be committed
- Highly organized and analytical
- Bilingual French/English
- Knowledge of payroll is an asset
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.