Leading provider of IT and business consulting services worldwide, CGI employs more than 78,000 professionals across 40 countries. Through our industry and technology expertise, we help more than 5,000 clients become digital organizations, supporting their transformation to meet the digital expectations of their customers and citizens. Within Romania, CGI supports
leading organizations across all major sectors, delivering an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from IT and business consulting to systems integration, outsourcing services and business.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Be the Quality Assurance point of contact for multiple applications/platforms within the client’s ecosystem;
• Drive meetings with the client and multiple stakeholders, set the agenda, follow up on actions/risks/issues, deliver precise and high quality meeting minutes to all the parties involved on time;
• Review deliverables (e.g. functional & technical documentation – specs, test cases/scenarios, architecture, blue prints, low level design, use cases, progress reports, etc.) from other stakeholders in the client’s delivery ecosystem from a quality and technical perspective and with a critical eye;
• Follow the test campaigns for the applications in your portfolio, perform quality control activities on the tests and provide your independent assessment towards the client about the quality of the release;
• Actively monitor and follow up on the status of various risks/actions/issues/changes within your portfolio and provide advice to the client;
• Verify the efficacy of multiple processes in the client organization such incident/change/quality/problem/release/…. management;
• Provide assistance for internal and external audits;
• Provide training/coaching on service processes, relevant standards and QA/QC best practices;
• Identify opportunities in the client organization primarily or outside, for CGI. Follow up on these opportunities and support CGI to realize them.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Have a bachelor degree;
• Previous relevant working experience in IT in one of these areas: QA, technical analyst, functional analyst, developer.
• Knowledgeable in the following areas from previous work experiences: ITIL, SDLC.
o Knowledge of CMMI, COBIT, V-model is a plus;
• Previous working experience with a European Institution is a plus;
• Experienced in writing technical or functional documentation, creating reports/dashboards, performing low level data analysis;
• Knowledgeable or hand-on experience working with tools such as:
o HP Quality Center, IBM Rational Team Concert or other industry standard tools
o ITIL: HP SMT, Service Now, Remedy or other industry standard tools
o Collaboration: Confluence, JIRA or other industry standard tools
• Knowledgeable of audit and assessment techniques is a plus;
• A good communicator in English. Good writing skills are mandatory;
• Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment with remote teams, rapid self-starting capability, understanding needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions;
• Able to deliver as per the timelines agreed with the customer
• Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability, experience of working in teams, understanding needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
• Able to deliver as per the timelines agreed with the customer.
- Quality Assurance/QA Strategy
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.