Years of Experience : 6 + years
Location : BLR/MUM/HYD
Job Role / Your future duties & responsibilities :
Salesforce Senior Engineer should have sound knowledge of Salesforce.com cloud and will be responsible for successfully creating custom applications using Force.com and integrating salesforce.com with other systems. In this capacity the senior engineer will be a key developer in Force.com web application development, salesforce.com integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools that extend the product. Senior Engineer should is expected to be the independent developer for the development of Salesforce.com applications to support business and product strategies. .
• Understanding business requirements and translating these into technical solutions based on the chosen platform.
• Independently creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build.
• Building web & mobile interfaces on the Force.com platform using Visualforce, Apex and other available tools.
• Strong problem solving skills, should be able to research and understand an undocumented set up and application
• Demonstrated experience of unit, integration and end to end system testing and performance tuning of application & documenting the same.
• Experience in data modelling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles.
• Knowledge on Source Control is must.
• Experience delivering Portals/Communities on the Force.com platform and/or other cloud based solutions
• Experience of UML including appropriate use for Agile project delivery
• Experience working with the following types of enterprise applications: CRM, CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, ESB/SOA
• Hands on expertise to develop applications on the Force.com Platform
• Visualforce, Apex, and SOQL knowledge
• Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful)
• Good knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integration with ERP
Preferred Skills :
• Experience of migration from other CRM applications such as Siebel, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications
• Expertise in automated testing for design features utilizing Java, Apex, and salesforce api
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
• Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services
• Experience with client facing consulting engagements
Required qualifications for this role : BTech/MTech
Technologies required : Salesforce , UML, SOAP/RESTFul Web Service, CRM, Java
Mandatory Skills: Salesforce , UML, SOAP/RESTFul Web Service
Desired Skills: CRM, ERP Integrations with Salesforce
- Salesforce Development
- Salesforce Solution Design
- Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Architect
- Salesforce ImplementationExpt
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.