We are looking for bright and energetic individuals that are passionate about IT consultancy and Business Analysis in particular. Do you want to be part of a global leading IT services provider and the expert of choice to support our clients digital transformation journey?
Do you have +3 years of experience gathering information, organizing workshops and identifying areas of improvement? Can you collaborate with both business and IT decision makers, apply process modelling methods and apply a case- and/or process driven approach? Then you might be the ideal candidate to re-enforce our Energy & Utilities sector in Brussels as Business Analyst.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Gather information about the current (as-is) state, using documentation and knowledge available in the organization;
• Organize workshops and interview business stakeholders in order to identify the desired target (to-be) state and reasons for change;
• Identify areas of improvements and propose alternative business solutions aiming to improve processes and reduce cost;
• Define business requirements in collaboration with the key business stakeholders of your domain;
• Clearly document the target state using standard modeling methods such as business process modeling, use cases, user stories and information flows;
• Create deliverables according to planning, using the organization’s templates and tools and have them validated by the identified Business and IT-stakeholders;
• Create acceptance test-scenario’s and closely collaborate with your IT-counterpart to ensure the delivered software is in line with the business requirements;
• Act as SPOC and communicate in a clear way with both business and IT-departments;
• Organize training to explain the impact of the planned changes to the end-users.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• You have 3 - 4 years proven experience as Business Analyst;
• You have experience in business modeling techniques like BPMN, CMMN, DMN and in 1 or more modeling tools (e.g. EA, Aris, Visio, Bizagi);
• You have experience with one or more areas of BABOK;
• You have experience with ArchiMate;
• You have experience working in structure projects and project management methodologies (Prince2, Agile, Waterfall, …);
• You are client oriented and flexible mind-set and apply a holistic approach;
• You use an analytical approach to achieve results;
• You produce high-quality deliverables;
• You effectively handle changing and sometimes stressful environments;
• You are able to set priorities and meet deadlines;
• You have good presentation and communication skills;
• You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and you have a good knowledge of English;
• You facilitate workshops that lead to results;
• You are a good team player but you’re also able to work autonomously;
• You are a good listener and communicate clearly with people from different departments;
• You effectively extract relevant information available in the organization;
- Business Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.