Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
Be part of a growing team in one of the largest technology and business services firms in the world. If you are a highly motivated, energetic, customer focused, and forward thinking team player then we have an opportunity for you in our Office Support Services operation.
This role must be located at in Nashville, TN.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Expected to manage the office support services environment for all end-user hardware, software and connectivity, conference room A/V, print services, as well as project work.
• New hire and termination processing
• Expected to be innovative, offer transformative concepts, lead upgrades and initiatives.
• Expected to provide timely reporting on all aspects of the environment, and to provide Queue Management, Smart Hands support, and Asset Coordination services at site.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must be able to work independently with no on-site supervision
• Must be a self-starter, who stays abreast of the latest technology, and has a passion for IT and providing a great customer experience
• Must provide collaborative and consultative guidance for innovations and initiatives.
• Credentials should present several years of end user support experience, as well as high-level technical experience/understanding of: SCCM, Active Directory, general Systems Management, Networking, MAC, end-user hardware devices (smartphones, laptops/desktops, tablets, etc.) as well as and Microsoft operating systems platforms.
• Must be willing and pro-active in supporting Client Security, Computer Usage and Business Policies
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Active Directory (General) 3 years Intermediate
Intel and MAC/Apple hardware 3 years Intermediate
Microsoft Operating Systems to Windows 10 5 years Senior
SCCM/(SMS) 2 years Intermediate
End-User Devices Hardware 5 years Senior
Android and iOS Operating Systems 3 years Intermediate
Endpoint Security 3-5 years Senior
Network connectivity and concepts 5 years Senior
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Team-Oriented 10 Senior
Project-Oriented 5 Senior
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree or comparable experience
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR COMMENTS
• Must be able to interact with Client and CGI Management professionally
• Needs Ability to coordinate multiple Vendor Relationships
• Must be able to handle Client growth in the end-user environment
• Must have Excellent professional presentation, excellent communication and documentation skills
• Must be able to create, implement and enforce processes and policies
• Must be able to interact with other technical towers on a level commensurate with those skillsets
• Must have sufficient knowledge (and currency) of networking and desktop technologies to be able to support and mentor technicians
• Work collaboratively across multiple teams to accomplish the goals of the business
• Activities are performed in an environmentally controlled office setting subject to extended periods of sitting, standing and walking
• Frequent physical demands may include stooping, bending, crawling under/around objects, reaching, lifting and pushing objects of varying weights up to 40 pounds
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Team Player
- Customer Service & Support
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.