Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Member should have 5+ years of experience in Cognos TM1
• Create and reviews Detailed Technical Specifications.
• Performs the review of Technical Design for tasks of medium to high level of complexity.
• Provide estimates, design preparation and develop code
• Prepare production readiness documentation
• Reports status to Project management and interfaces with other domains, IT areas and 3rd party vendors as needed.
• Actively participates in Solution Development process definitions and development of Solution Development best practices and standards.
• Conduct creation and execution of user stories, acceptance criteria and acceptance testing and assist the Product Owner / Scrum Master
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Must have experience:
• Used TM1 rules and feeders to implement complex calculations
• Written TM1 turbo integrator processes for metadata and data loads
• TM1 - design and development of cubes, dimensions, hierarchies, subsets
• TM1 object security and user access management
Nice to have experience:
• Performance tuning of TM1 applications
• Familiarity with PAW, PAX
• Relational Databases, multidimensional data, functional database knowledge, SQL
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.