Work in client location
As a Application Database Administrator you will be part of a team of specialists in the DBA area.
You will be working in a Dev-Ops setup, supporting software development teams closely working with Developers/Testers/Architects.
You will be involved in managing PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Oracle Databases . This include Daily operation, tuning, capacity planning and consolidation.
You will be involved in discussion with the different projects regarding their needs and guide them to a suitable solution .
You will be working together with the Domain Architect to create new solutions and secure our deliveries.
• You have a bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science with at least 7 to 8 years of experience in Database Administration.
• Experience in Handling Oracle 11g/12c Database in production.
• Experience in handling PostgreSQL & MongoDB database in production.
• Development Experience in Database area will have added advantage.
• Experience handling database in AWS (Amazon web Services) .
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Incident Management
• Change Management
• Problem Management
• Experience in handling On-Call
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Should have Bachelor Degree
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Good Analysis skills
• Good Team player
• Good communication skills
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.