We are looking for Insurance Systems Consultant to bet part of our local and international projects in Insurance Industry.
● We are living the culture of ownership by facing exciting challenges in international projects
● As owners we participate in stock purchase plan and annual profit sharing program
● We work and play hard during various team buildings, knowledge sharing events, social & volunteering activities
● Here in CGI we enjoy flexible working hours and we are taking care of our own health by utilizing insurance package and consulting our own psychologist
● By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in members referral program and get the referral bonus
● Interesting, creative and responsible work in experienced and friendly teams within various complex projects, which will assure continuous growth and will empower you to show your full potential
● Possibilities to learn (conferences, trainings, hackathons) and work with experts from different countries
● Local and international career opportunities
● Salary (bruto): 2000 - 4000 EUR/month
Your future duties and responsibilities:
● Learn standard and find out of the box ways to turn business needs into system behavior
● Guide Insurance business users and team members in making successful decisions
● Continuously grow your personal competences in exciting and collaborative team implementing and maintaining systems
● Have a joy of sharing your wide knowledge across our international team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
● Analytical thinking and communication skills
● 2+ years of experience with Tia project implementations
● Understanding in project delivery methodologies (e.g. Agile)
● Experience in implementing applications, preferably within enterprise systems
● Fluent in English
● Experience Leading a Team within a Project
● Project management, business analysis, development or insurance certificates
● Other foreign languages
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.